Due to the use of self-compacting concrete, it is possible to place cast-in parts in the SL-deck during the production process. This possibility is often used for placing holders for safety guard rails, welding plates, pipes for installations etc. thus enabling significant time savings on-site in addition to a better work flow and safer work environment.
Our most commonly used cast-in parts include:
- Holders for safety guard rails
- Standard or specially designed steel brackets
- Extra reinforcement for strengthening the deck locally
- Built-in tree mould in the bottom of an opening for installations
- Extending brackets/reinforcement for mounting of edge reinforcement
- Extending brackets/reinforcement for interaction with in-situ concrete
Cast-in parts are embedded during production by locally omitting lightweight blocks at the object resulting in a massive zone ensuring appropiate anchorage and transfer of forces from object to concrete deck.
|BUILT-IN BRACKETS FOR
SAFETY GUARD RAILS